Sunday, October 28, 2007

Vinyl cafe

Do you have favorite shows?
I have favorite shows.
Most people I suppose have favorite shows.
But unlike most people, mine are radio shows.

Do yourselves a favour and tune in to the next installment of Afghanada. This series often keeps me up past my bedtime.

Also be sure to give a listen to Stuart Mclean's Vinyl cafe. You'll hear a mix of great stories and cool tunes by bands you may never have heard of.

I should tell you that I started this post on Sunday, but that I had to leave before finishing it. I had begun writing full of inspiration and filled with the intention of giving a detailed and amusing account of both shows mentionned above and was hoping to hold on to that inspiration until I found the time to get back on Blogger. Tonight, my hopes were dashed. So, unfortunately for you, these lines are the best I can manage at the moment. Do not despair however, as I will surely find the spark to write some inspired rant at some point during the week.

Really though, I'm not kidding; both shows are some of the best out there and everyone who can tune in to CBC's Radio One should check them out.

No comments: