Sunday, October 21, 2007

Tamers

Good morning, afternoon or evening to you, fellow internauts,

If you're reading this, it probably means you stumbled onto my blog while searching for new tricks to teach your lion. After all, the whole jumping through hoops of fire thing does get old after a while. Innovation is the key to keeping the audience happy.

If indeed you are a lion tamer, you'll unfortunately have to get ideas from someone else; I only publish taming tips.

But mostly I write some silly things and some less silly things as a way to hone my imagination, so that I have at least a couple of lines to put in the book I'll publish when I become a surfer. And there you go; I've lost all but one of you. It's okay though. You see, I have this concept about people who are known as surfers and I intend to put it to the test once I become one of those people.

Are you amused by what you read here today? Good. Hold on to that feeling. People who smile are just more fun to look at.

That's all for now folks.

Take care,

R.

Lion taming tip # 19

Buy a really big clawing board, your furniture will thank you.

No comments: