Monday, August 13, 2007

It begins

Good evening people of the Web.

I've taken the jump, I'm finally posting stuff online.
For months now people have been hassling me to get on Facebook. "It's awesome" they say. "You can get back in touch with all the people you knew" they say. Well I don't want any of that. I prefer writing for strangers, honing my skills, with the hopes of someday becoming a lion tamer/surfer/writer.

I'll leave it at that for tonight. If you happen to read this, I'll be amazed. Really, honestly, you will have made my day. You've got to feel happy about that.

Lion taming tip # 1

Do not try to teach an old lion new tricks. Get yourself a new lion.

If by any chance you are reading this and are an actual professional lion tamer, please understand that I mean no disrespect to you or your very cool job. I just have a wacky sense of humor.

No comments: